- About Us
- Contact Us
- Abu Dhabi
- Bali & Kuala Lumpur
- Bali and Malaysia
- Bangkok and Ko Samui
- Bangkok and Krabi
- Bangkok and Pattaya
- Bangkok and Phuket
- Bulago Island
- Bussi Island
- Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- Cayman Island
- Chiang Mai City
- Fort Portal
- Hong Kong
- Kampong Glam
- Kidepo Valley National park
- Lake Bunyonyi
- Lake Mburo National Park
- Lake Mburo National Park.
- Mahoma Falls
- Masai Mara
- Mbale and Sipi
- Miami Florida
- Murchison Falls National Park Uganda
- Murchison Falls National park
- New York
- Nuwara Eliya
- Puerto Princesa
- Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Santorini and Athens
- Semiliki Hotsprings
- Sharm El Sheikh
- Sipi Falls
- South Africa
- Ssese Island
- Ssese Islands
- Sun city
- The Himalayas
- Vatican City
- Western Caribbean
- las vegas
About the Holiday
COMPLETED, CHECK AGAIN SAME TIME, NEXT YEAR!
Welcome to the Zanzibar, February group! We arrived in Zanzibar on Valentine's weekend and right in time for the Sauti Za Busara Music Festival for the best experience possible!
Sauti Za Busara Festival - Zanzibar
Includes 2 Ugandan artists (Apio Moro and Evon) performing.
Dates: 14th to 17th Feb.
Monthly installments are available.
03 nights accommodation at Ngalawa Hotel and Resort
Rate: Double Occupancy: $695
Single Occupancy: $875
• Return flight ticket
• Return airport transfers
• 03nights in Stone town at Zanzibar ocean view 4* (has a private beach and only 10mins from the concert venue)
• Daily Breakfast
• 3-day Concert tickets (Sauti za Buhara)
• Island Hopping Safari Blue tour - 3 island stops.. including lunch, swimming, seafood bbq and beach chill out.
- Guided Stone town tour with Swahili lunch on Saturday or Sunday. ($40)
- Nakupenda Island on Saturday 15th. ($40)
NO VISA REQUIRED
Day 1: 14th Feb- Arrive in Zanzibar.
It's a 20min drive from the hotel.
(Optional $40) The romantics among us may opt for Nakupenda Island's love shaped beach for a BBQ.
Go to the concert at about 8:30/9 pm.
Apio Moro's performance is at 10 pm on Friday night.
Day 2: 15th Feb;
9 am to midday: Half-day stone town tour (Optional)
9 pm - Head to the concert.
Day 3; 16th Feb;
9 am to 5 pm. Island Hopping Safari Blue Island excursion with lunch, swimming, etc
Head to the concert in the evening.
Evon, the second Ugandan artist gets on stage at 8 pm.
Day 4: 17th Feb
Breakfast and head to the airport.
Prices are based on;
• Sharing a twin room, or double room for couples. If you'd like to upgrade to a single room, you can contact our Neza club team on email@example.com or call/text +256787480611
• Flights departing from Entebbe, Uganda. If you are departing from another country to join any of the group holidays, please contact the neza club team with your exact itinerary preference and it wil be emailed to you right away with a monthly payment plan and link to pay by visa. firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text +256787480611.
Room Types Available:
Double (Couples Only)
Price of a Single Room:
Price of a Double Room:
Price of a Twin Room:
Zanzibar is a semi-autonomous region of Tanzania. It is composed of the Zanzibar Archipelago in the Indian Ocean, 25–50 kilometers off the coast of the mainland, and consists of many small islands and two large ones: Unguja and Pemba Island. The capital is Zanzibar City, located on the island of Unguja
The official hashtag was#NezaClub for those who volunteered to share their Holiday photos with the world. We created a WhatsApp group for everyone to get to know each other and important announcements before we departed