- About Us
- Contact Us
- Abu Dhabi
- Bali & Kuala Lumpur
- Bali and Malaysia
- Bangkok and Ko Samui
- Bangkok and Krabi
- Bangkok and Pattaya
- Bangkok and Phuket
- Bulago Island
- Bussi Island
- Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- Cayman Island
- Chiang Mai City
- Fort Portal
- Hong Kong
- Kampong Glam
- Kidepo Valley National park
- Lake Bunyonyi
- Lake Mburo National Park
- Lake Mburo National Park.
- Los Angeles
- Maasai Mara
- Mahoma Falls
- Masai Mara
- Mbale and Sipi
- Miami Florida
- Murchison Falls National Park Uganda
- Murchison Falls National park
- New York
- Nuwara Eliya
- Puerto Princesa
- Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Santorini and Athens
- Semiliki Hotsprings
- Sharm El Sheikh
- Sipi Falls
- South Africa
- Ssese Island
- Ssese Islands
- Sun city
- The Himalayas
- Vatican City
- Western Caribbean
- las vegas
About the Holiday
Welcome to the Greece Getaway 5nights 6days 2022 NezaClub! A great choice for experiencing both the beautiful views in Santorini and the historic Akropolis!
We will be accepting payments in installments till March 2023. We depart on the 25th of May and return on the 30th, the official hashtag is #NezaClub on all social media platforms!
25th - 30th May 2023
Airline: Turkish Airlines
2 night’s accommodation in Athens at Athenaeum Smart hotel in Athens
3 night’s accommodation in Santorini at Daedalus hotel in Santorini 4star
USD $1,857 Per person in a twin/double
USD $2,097 Single occupancy
- Return flight tickets
- A return speed ferry transfer to Santorini
- Return airport transfers
- Return tours transfers
Excursions in Athens
1. Athens-By night tour: Welcome to Athens, the historical capital of Europe, where the Old meets the New!! a night tour at the modern Metropolis which lives in the moment, with the Parthenon towering over it a great reminder of the past
2. Athens City tour “A journey through history”- Shopping:
• Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896.
• Prime Minister's residence (ex Royal Palace)
• Temple of Olympian Zeus
• The Hadrian's Arch
• The Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier,
• The Academy, the University, the National Library, the Syntagma - Constitution Square.
• Acropolis with the Architectural Masterpieces in the world of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, and finally "the harmony between material and spirit",
Excursions in Santorini
1. Santorini-Full day Caldera and Oia Sunset
• Walk up to the volcano to meet the active craters
• Nea Kameni, the boat continues to the Island of Palaia Kameni where the Hot Springs are located. The boat anchors a few meters outside the small bay of Agios Nikolaos, it lowers down a ladder in the water and from there you can swim a distance of about 20 meters to get to the famous mud baths of Palaia Kameni which are believed to have beneficial abilities for the skin and other diseases.
• the Island of Thirassia.
• Lunch at a local traditional tavern and free time to swim in the crystal waters of Korfos or visit by donkeys up to the village of Manolas,
• Oia village, to walk through the narrow streets, take pictures of the mesmerizing scenery and watch the famous sunset.
2. Santorini-City and Island tour:
• The 16th-century Monastery of Prophet Elias
• Smell the sulfur of Nea Kameni and take pictures.
• The island of Palaia Kameni where the Hot Springs
• The village of Pyrgos, with its Cycladic architecture, Byzantine churches, and a Venetian Castle
•. Lunch at a local traditional tavern and free to Swim in the crystal waters of Korfos or visit by donkeys up to the village of Manolas,
• To the Red and Black beaches of Perivolos where there will be time for swimming
• Oia village where you will have free time to walk through the narrow streets, take pictures of the mesmerizing scenery, and watch the famous sunset.
Please note the above rates are subject to change according to availability at the time of booking
Contact: +256 761 342526 / +256 703 605560
Room Types Available:
Double (Couples Only)
Price of a Single Room:
Price of a Double Room:
Price of a Twin Room:
25th - 30th May 2023
Santorini officially Thira and classic Greek Thera is an island in the southern Aegean Sea, about 200 km (120 mi) southeast of the Greek mainland.
Athens is the capital of Greece. It was also at the heart of Ancient Greece, a powerful civilization and empire. The city is still dominated by 5th-century BC landmarks, including the Acropolis, a hilltop citadel topped with ancient buildings like the colonnaded Parthenon temple. The Acropolis Museum, along with the National Archaeological Museum, preserves sculptures, vases, jewelry and more from Ancient Greece.